We have reached 26 years of event organization. Our origins date back to 1990, when students begin to look around and understand what were our interests. We traveled and attended art schools and University abroad.. We went to the galleries, the museums, the art fairs and we have acquired a library of art books. We were captivated by so many visionaries and dreamers and with them we started to realize their and our dream. Make Visionary Art Show.
So, although we would like to joke, we scored a lot of events of visual art, sound, experimental theater, seminars, live performance etc . How many? N. 400 events in Italy and n. 160 about in the rest of world (Usa, Europe, Middle Est, Asia).
Our events were reviewed by a lot of people and press on national and international audience.
Can you believe this? Be calm…It is hard to believe for us too!
We imagined the world and every day we dressed differently. Trying to bring out especially young dreamers. Many of them are the stars in the contemporary art skyline. Others were the stars already but they have participated in our events, having fun with our unusual stories.
So, we decided that it is difficult to list an event instead of the other, because for us were all beautiful. But in this chapter we will talk about some events particularly visionary to which we dedicated an Unusual and Visionary Art Festival including the recent:
- 2016 – Iside and the wunderkammer of fertility – Palazzo Vernazza, Lecce, Italy
- 2015 – Sphinx Thebes Festival – Thebes Conference Centre, Greece
- 2014 –Ritual Mother – Primo Piano LivinGallery, Lecce, Italy
- 2014 – Drink Helleborus – Allotropia Museum, Greece
- 2013 – Arte=Vita, ovvero una Vita vissuta ad Arte – Museo dei Bretti e degli Enotri, Cosenza, Italy
- 2013 – Global Connection show – Primo Piano LivinGallery, Lecce, Italy
- 2012 – Les enfants terrible Festival – Primo Piano LivinGallery, Lecce, Italy
- 2012 – Phisiognomies – Primo Piano LivinGallery, Lecce, Italy
- 2011 – The merchant of the dreams show – Primo Piano LivinGallery, Lecce, Italy
- 2010 – Cadavre Exquis Show – Primo Piano LivinGallery, Lecce, Italy
Press Kit here